November 1, 2008

If I Said I Love You...

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I was most probably under heavy sedation. And I might've been slightly insane. Put frostbitten there, too, because there is no way in heaven or hell that I would have said that to you.

Except, of course, if you were Afzan, Aja, or Julia. And Ames.


NyekkS! ;p


___________________________________________


Exams.

If anyone loves the word, then they most probably are the ones setting the exam.

Sadists.

Pure sadists to the core.

Okay, maybe not purely sadistic. But, nevertheless...

I've been studying Chemistry since morning. And now, it's 12 hours past.

I'm still at Chapter 4.

Yes, sad, innit?

I've just realised I haven't really been updating my blog. It's more of a "arrghh, I hate so-and-so!" kind of posts.

So un-Hanamitchi-like.

Thus, I am back. And I promise this emo-ness in me will dwindle into nothing... eventually.

;p

Things are a bit hectic in my life. And worse things are happening. If I gave you 50 guesses, I assure you, not even one of them would even touch a tiny bit of what has occurred to me.

It's a bad thing. And a good thing.

Me being Hanamitchi means that I have to look at the bright side too, no?

Ah, damn. It wears you out after a while.

None the matter; I'm still young. (Yes, Dharr, 16 is still young. Just because you're 15 doesn't mean us 16 year-olds are decrepit.)

I'll post about Choral Speaking some other day. I've got to go resume studying.

But for now, let's settle with a heartfelt declaration from me:


I LOVE YOU.






The way we love each other.
It's an art.



Because when I look into your eyes,
I can smile.

0 comments: