November 24, 2008

Sans my Heart

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Okay. I actually wrote a whole different post before this. But hey, isn't life just fun? Mozilla Firefox here went kaput and got all crazy on me. And hey, blogger didn't save my drafts!

This is the kind of thing that contributes to obsessive compulsive behaviour and undue paranoia.

Kimmy, I wonder what you've suffered through to make you so.

Anyways...


24 Nov 08, 11:37
anonymous: YEAY! You are finally public. I like reading your blog. But don't take it in a stalker-ish kinda way. o.0" Lol, thanks for changing your mind. :)

Wow, whoever you are, I'm sure you're not SA, the previous stalker (haha, I just had to mention him). Because I checked your IP. Haha. But many thanks. It's nice to hear that people appreciate you once in a while. I made it private because of... well... some really insane people.

But I'm back, baby! Enjoy my blog (or me) to your utmost pleasure!

Hmmm... I actually thought of doing something worthwhile for today.

I read the dictionary.

Insane, more likely.

And for some twisted, unimaginable reason, I laughed at the word "teepee".

Don't ask why, people. The reason is too much for your delicate sensibilities.

I talked to Jordan just now. He said he's pissed at the school magazine. Because his name was missing from the lists of Achievers for PMR. So, I went and checked. The first time round, I panicked because I couldn't find MY name. But then, I turned back a page and saw my name under the 8A's section. Okay. Then, I checked for Jordan's name.

So, in a way, I can feel a smidgen of your pain, Jordan. Lol, I told him I'll yell at Erin on his behalf. He said that it was okay. Come on, Jordan, have a little faith in me. Granted, I don't usually yell, and especially not at the editor, but your predicament (or just plain bad luck) will help us get better next year.

Next year.

Oh my god, I suddenly feel sick thinking about next year. And this nausea I've been feeling all morning is definitely getting more pronounced.

Not so good.

Anyways, Yin, I uploaded the book to my FileDen account. Can you try this link? Then save a copy.

"Bad Boys Online"


Lol, it's open to not-so-innocent people only. Those of you who are innocent... believe me, you don't wanna read this.

Haha.

My Tommy sank its claws into me... until my shirt tore up. Believe me, I hate him right now.

Ah, and I just realised the cough medicine I've been given has a "Mixed Fruity Flavour." And I'm supposed to down it with a glass of water.

Uber interesting.



Your eyes they sparkled;
That's all changed into lies that drop like acid rain.

0 comments: