November 4, 2008

Physicality

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Your physicality enthralls me.

No, it has nothing to do with that work-out regime you've been working on.



___________________________

I'm a bit weird. I like to think up witty dialogues whenever I'm bored. Like that up there. I guess it's the dreamer in me.

By the way, SCREW PHYSICS.

I've never understood Physics, except for those rare moments of epiphany, and they come few and far between.

Paper 3 was... tough..ish.

Paper 2 was tough-er.

Fuck it.

Yes, damn it. I'm cursing because of Physics. You know what? Screw physics. I've never understood it, and I never will. I don't even know how life works, so what do you expect?

Physics is the study of nature. A.k.a Life. Perfect, isn't it?

God, I'm really stressed out right now. Thank god, I don't have to go for that class thingy this Saturday and Sunday. Or I'd be toast trying to read Agama.

AddMaths is this Friday.

Anyone wanna die with me?



Seen pigs flying lately?

0 comments: