April 18, 2008

Hanamitchi Found Joy... Last Week.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Ah yes. I did find joy last week. And it did not involve a male of the human species.

We went to the Pudu Girls' School for a Prefect's Gathering. It was uber nice.


We were all stuffed into Mei Yin's car. ahaha. And arrived safely--thank God.


I know~ We all looked sweet~. ahaha. (focusing on me only). XD
We met Ammelia. She was nice and sweet.

Note that I was the only one with the same coloured skirt n blazer.
and the only one with nothing on my blazer. huhu.

Actually, the activities were super! The games was... fuh! ahahaha. we, my group, were running here, there and everywhere. Then, sumhow, the faciliators gave us a wrong clue.

ahahaha. So we turned out last. But the performance blew us away. I was gonna shout "Encore!!!" but I had to stop myself. Lol. Wouldn't wanna embarass SBU now, would I?

we took pictures...




And we made SUPER ACQUAINTANCES!


But then again, right after that, I had debate. ahahahaha

Talk about the calm before the storm.

0 comments: