October 8, 2008

When The Going Gets Tough...

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Turn tail and run. Take cover. The tough gets going is true, but if you know you aren't tough, just go find some hidden corner and hide till the worst passes.

It's the only way you'll get going without being tough.

Why am I being so ... spastic today?
Why else? VI.
Who else? VI boys.
Why else? I hate VI boys.
WHY?! I have no friggin idea.

I'm feeling so maudlin today. Exams are near, and I miss someone that most probably doesn't even remember that I exist. I'm not about to hold out for a knight who's blinded by the shine of his own armour. It's time to move on, but the confusion never does fade. Sad, isn't it? I'm not about to cry and bemoan the fact. It's just sat that it has to be that way.

I saw the window of oppurtunity today. But I just turned the other cheek. Maybe it's because I know I'll never fit through.

0 comments: