October 5, 2008

Tagged by Jules.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Shite. Tagged again. And I really need the loo!

Rules and Regulations:
- Each player in this game starts off with 15 odd habits, habits or little known facts about themselves.
- People who get tagged HAVE TO do this tag and also to copy these rules.
- At the end, ten people HAVE TO be chosen to do the tag and their names have to be listed.

So, here we go.

Fact 1: I like flicking my toes. I know it's hard to imagine, so don't.

Fact 2: I like hitting people's butt. Habit. =_=''

Fact 3: I wrote poetry for a guy, but it'll never see the light of day. He read it though. Said it was beautiful. See? I'm good. Haha.

Fact 4: Studied till Red 2 for Taekwando.

Fact 5: I once promised to myself that I'm gonna compose two songs during the hols. Never happened.

Fact 6: I've had 3 boyfriends. And according to Amanda, one of them proposed to me and it's supposed to be official. Haha.

Fact 7: I buy high-heeled shoes just so that I could dance in them.

Fact 8: I sometimes like to have quiet walks to the loo. Yes, alone.

Fact 9: I agonise over the smallest of things. Unbelievable, huh? I seem carefree enough.

Fact 10: My tonsils are swollen. Nearly had an operation to remove them. Gonna happen soon. Maybe.

Fact 11: I lip-sync to songs in the car while looking at people inside other cars. It freaks them out, so I enjoy it.

Fact 12: I want to fall in love. (o_O''... desperate? haha)

Fact 13: I once had an "affair" with a guy named Alex at kindergarten. I miss him lots, though. Haha.

Fact 14: When I sleep, I usually hug something. Sometimes, I even hug my sister when we sleep together.

Fact 15: I sleep semi-naked sometimes. But hey, who hasn't?


Tag tag tag!:

1. Kye Li
2. Afzan
3. Alya
4. Aja
5. Yin
6. Khoi Meng
7. Moky
8. Wei Gin
9. Laine
10. My daughter. XD Xin Huei!


My heart did time in Siberia, waiting for the light to come through.


0 comments: