October 5, 2008

Oh, Nintendo Wii

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Because of you, now my muscles are more pronounced. And my arms, my back and my teeth (don't know why it's your fault, but it IS your fault!) are aching. Aching in a miserable, I-can't-move-it-at-all kind of aching.

Thanks to playing Wii Sports -- that idiotic boxing, bowling, tennis and baseball continuously, now I am so sore, I can't even think of moving without wanting to toss someone out the window. Preferably you, Nintendo Wii.

Nyekk! XP


Because your remote control was ruined, when I played boxing, I punched super hard, just so that I would win against my 10 years-old sister. And still, I lost. I punched like 80 punches per minute. And now I can barely lift my arms. Thanks a bunch. Then I played baseball. Heck, why was it so hard to bat?! Pitching was easy, but batting... =_=''... and I used to be so good at baseball. Homeruns, you know?!

... Okay, I am definitely going insane. Why am I berating something that neither has ears nor is alive? =_=''... darned exams.

ESAD. (for those of you who STILL don't understand, it means eat **** and die.)


Missing you. And it feels so awful.

0 comments: