October 19, 2008

You Won't Forget (The "Oh, I Forgot Some People" version)

As dictated by Faranza Syns

To my two most loyal CBoxers, Afzy and Laine, who never fail to comment on most of my posts (because it mostly involves them), I love you guys. Lol. You guys light up my day. And nights. *wink wink* XD

To my loyal reader, Aja. Although you're lazy to comment on my CBox, I still love you lots. I appreciate you reading ;p.

To Amanda, who reads my blog late at night, and SMS-es me when she found out I was HOD for BM, I love ya lots, u know... and what happened to Australia?!

To Yin, whom I inadverently forgot. I'm sorry dear. I love you too. Haha. (And Yin, CONTROL YOURSELF.)

To Kye Li who crows like a cock whenever I praise her: "janganlah perasan sangat." =_=''... haha. ;p... nah, you have the right to preen. ^_^

To Moky: I did realise you cut your hair... and me reading your blog about it had nothing to do with it! XD

To Elaine C. who suddenly said "hey, I read your story," one morning. I appreciate your comment on my story. You don't know how much that means to me.

To S/A, you're real quiet. What, only one stalker-ish message on my CBox, and then run and hide? Or was it because I taunted you? ;p nyekkkk.

To Alia: I didn't realise you read my blog.

To Z.L: I promise I'll write again soon. And of course, I still love you most. Haha.

To my Phantom Readers... please leave me a comment so that I'll know you're actually watching me. ;p

To anybody who happens to pass by, bear with me. I'm being super grateful of what I have today. I want to say my thanks, express my love, before my time is up. Because we don't know when it's going to end. So, enjoy things while we can.

Finally, to the people who mean something to me; you barely know what you mean to me, do you?



You'll Remember Me

0 comments: