October 3, 2008

Back at One

As dictated by Faranza Syns

It's uncanny how we struggle all our lives, moving from step to step, running, rushing. But, in the end, we still end up at where we started.

One of the more crude examples I would use is "diapers". When we were babies, what did we use to stop nature's force from staining our pants and skirts and the teeny-tiny cute little baby outfits? Diapers. Then, our parents get us potty-trained, agonised over it until finally, it's bye-bye diapy!

Decades later, you're too old, too ancient for your body to function properly. And so what do you use? Heck, adult diapers; but they are diapers nonetheless. See?

Life's a bitch.

But then again, it's all not so bad.

Raya was fine, I think. Me and Ames were camwhoring in the car. =_=''... Abg Arnez who was driving the car behind us was like o_0... then he laughed. Kyey was posing for us, then he took pictures of us taking their pictures through the back window.

Aah, the joys of riding at the back.

Ugh, it's one a.m. and I'm still typing? Shite, I'm going to sleep. Now. Well, right after I say 'nite to this person I'm emailing. *yawn*

Night, world!

Guten nacht.

When did I ever learn German?

0 comments: