October 3, 2008

Emotionally Numbed

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Arrrgh, I miss someone, and it's starting to get really, really annoying. But heck, it feels somewhat nice, so I'll shut up. ;P

I'm now at my cousin's house. The most bizarre thing happened today. The kind of thing you keep on thinking will happen; the kind of thing you sometimes agonize over, but yet, it never seems to happen. Not to you at least.

But then again, it happened to me.

While I was riding my aunt's car, the boot suddenly swung open. Yes, the boot was suddenly open. You can guess my reaction.

"AARGH! MY CLOTHES!"

Yes, pretty much that's how it went. But it was an inner turmoil of sorts ;p, so I didn't really scream it out loud.

After my cousin, Safya, noticed that the boot was open, we stopped at the side of the road, and my brother went out to shut it again. When he got back in, we laughed our asses off. My aunt was like "Ha, Ariff, masuk betul-betul, kang Ariff pulak terkeluar."

XD Haha. We were like "Ohh, imagine what the people behind us thought."

"'Ohh, nice sports car!', maybe?"

"Hahaha."

"Nice sports car with a nice boot!"

"Roomy!"

We went crazy, pretty much.

It was fun.

See? Who said raya's boring?

Oh, maybe that was me. ;p

If all the world was perfect, I would only ever wanna see your scars.
They can have their universe; We'll be in the dirt designing stars.

0 comments: