October 12, 2008

Promises, Promises

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I promised Afzy I'm gonna resume studying by 9 p.m. I have approximately 30 minutes left to grant that promise. Hmm... somehow I feel it's getting harder and harder to do so.

Thanks for the non-existent copy of Karma Sutra, Laine. I'll cherish it as you pass on. XD. Don't die, ok, Laine? Although I might seem like a woman of the world, it doesn't really make me eager to read the Karma Sutra. I'm still somewhat clean, ok.

Well, a bit tainted, but not much. ;p

I'm gonna post about the EdBoard farewell soon, but maybe not this week. Maybe on Friday when I WON'T BE STUDYING. Gah, Bio! You suck all the way to hell!

And Additional Maths, too. Oooh, why can't I just drop it? Psychology has nothing to do with Mathematics. Even if I do take up Psychiatry, what I need is Bio and maybe a bit of Chemistry. Blueks. =P Addmaths, you suck.

It's stupid waiting for a word from someone who's not speaking to you. =_=''... Forget it. It was just me being random.

I miss Varun. Funny. He just came up out of nowhere. And I wasn't really referring to him. Up there. Or in any other post. Okay, I'll just shut up now.

Warrgh, now I feel like talking to Varun. Maybe I'll check if he's online.


You promised me heaven; I would have just settled for the haven in your heart.
Yes, just the haven.

0 comments: