October 3, 2008

Deny Denial

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I miss someone. It's annoying, really. =_=''...

____________________________________


A Moment of Randomness with Zi Kang.

Me and some other EdBoard members were doing some editting down at the library. There was me, Zi Kang, E Von, Vi-Jean and Amirrah plus Melissa S and Kelvin (I think?). Me and Zi Kang sat with each other and editted our BM stuff. He kept on asking me BM questions, but heck, I'm not THAT good. And so, his Q's usually end with a triumphant cry from him saying "Ahha! I was right!'

Sweat, much?

Then, finally, it was time to wrap up. Amirrah and Vi-Jean went on earlier, so it was only me, Zi Kang, E Von and (the one I forgot to mention earlier) Erin.

E Von: Thanks guys, for helping out. Sorry about the trouble.
Me: *walks over to E Von and wraps arms around her shoulder* Nah, it's ok.
Zi Kang: o_O... how come you always hug E Von but you never hug me?
Me: o_O''.... err...
Erin: *laugh*
Zi Kang: It's true! You never touch me.
Me: But I did! I always hit your arm, don't I?
Zi Kang: You hit my arm?
Me: o_0.. yeah!
Zi Kang: No, you didn't hit my arm. You caressed my arm with gentleness and full of caring and love.
All: EWWW!
Me: *SPEECHLESS*



Yes, basically, that is my HOD. Darn it. ;p

0 comments: