October 6, 2008

Manaconda

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I am reading erotica when I should be studying.

Nyekkk XP!

No, I'm not! Haha. So, was that eye-catching enough? *smug*

;p... Hmm... basically, there're too many things that went down today that I feel seriously lazy to type them out. My morale's down, my marks once I did one of the Physics exercises was down as well... I wonder if there was a ship that sank to the bottom of the Caspian Sea today. =_=''... It's wide enough and from the way things are going today, I won't be surprised.

I'm Goin' Down - Mary J. Blige

I'm
goin' down,
I'm goin' down,
Cause you ain't around baby,

My whole world's upside down.



I won't exactly say "Touche!". I'd say, "Dang, if exams weren't around, my whole world would be the right side up again."

Dang. I love that word.

Me, Laine, Nurul and Amanda were planning outrageous things today. Remind me to post about it some time later. I can't do it now. LORD KNOWS WHY.

Okay, I'm so high-strung today. I wanna go eat some mushrooms.

Toodles!

p/s: Watch "Ayat-ayat Cinta" if you can. Loved it.

It's gonna be love,
It's gonna be great,
It's gonna be more than I can take,
It's gonna be free,
It's gonna be real,
It's gonna change everything I feel.
It's gonna be sad,
It's gonna be true,
It's gonna be me,
It's gonna be you.

Mandy Moore - It's Gonna Be Love

0 comments: