October 17, 2008

Out of My Heart, Into Your Head

As dictated by Faranza Syns


She's on Duty. Love her, will you?

___________________________________

I'm still missing you,
The resonance of your voice,
Echoing within these wall,
I'm still missing you,
The warmth against the chill,
Your touch, your love,

I'm still missing you,
So simple,
Still a puzzle.

__________________________________


I didn't mean to fall in love with you,
And baby there's a name for what you put me through,
It isn't love, it's robbery,
I'm sleeping with the ghost of you and me
-Ghost of You And Me, BBMak


I miss you so darned much, but don't you remember at all? You told me it's your birthday. And I remembered.

Happy Birthday, love.

You know who you are,
So bask in this day of glory.
Maybe one day, you'll realise,
Just what you mean to me.



Count-down over. Mission aborted.

0 comments: