October 29, 2008

A Hole in My Dancing Shoes

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Just kidding. I don't really have dancing shoes.

And the only shoes I dance in are high-heels.

Yes, hard to imagine. So just save yourself the grey hair, and don't.



____________________________


Basically I skipped classes the whole day today. Somehow I feel a twisted sense of pleasure. Maybe it's because I skipped Agama. =_=''... I didn't read up on Ibadah, so I was doomed from the start.

I stayed in the IT room. Oh, by the way, you know those situations where you have to keep things quiet?

This is one of them.

Please don't go out yakking that Farhana skipped classes. Like how you guys did when I posted about Marc. Gosh, the guy doesn't need anymore ego-inflation than what he receives daily.

But anyway, I skipped class the whole day, stayed in the IT room. Finally finished up a post for my blog, the "Godfatherism" post, and basically disturbed Julian.

I think he feels like killing me now.

Well, Ju, too bad. Killing me will have to wait, or Laine's gonna kill you for killing one of her solos.

BluekS!

We finally went through with the Choral Speaking rehearsals today.

If Julian feels like killing me, I feel like killing Jonathan.

Do you know how many times we had to repeat a stanza just because he blanked out on a few parts? Do you know how he stands during Choral Speaking?

Like "Sotong".

I know they're called squids, but I feel "sotong" sounds more insulting.

Okay, I have to stop dissing Jon. I guess he just lacks practice.

NOT TO MENTION THAT HE SKIPPED SCHOOL A LOT.

That prick.

Okay, I'm done.

Now, I feel all better.



In between rehearsals, I went back up to the IT Room. Had to find a better poem for Thambi and Ken to present this Friday.

Thambi is monotonous. He sounds as if he wants someone to die.

Cheng Ken just needs to slow down in his pronunciations.

Okay, clearly we can see that I am biased when it comes to Ken.

But I can't help it. He plays the Erh-hu.

On the day I first saw him play, I was in awe.

Me: Cheng Ken, Cheng Ken; the thing you played just now, that was the erh-hu, right?
Ken: No la, that's the piano.


Oh so funny, Ken.

So, I found the perfect poem, and me, Dharr and Afzan coached him on how to present it on Friday.

Teacher walks,
Teacher goes,
Teacher smiles,
Teacher knows.



It was funny though.

Since we were all surrounded by computers, we went to YouTube, and searched songs by Abba. Then, we searched song on Grease.

And somehow, we ended up dancing to "Staying Alive" by Bee Gees.

It was so awfully embarrassing; I don't ever want to see the video Shane took of us ever again.

That wasn't the end of it though.

After that, we were dancing to Summer Nights from Grease.

Alright, use your imagination: Three hyper-active girls dancing lustfully (okay, scratch that. Make that passionately. Okay, that still sounds wrong. You know what? Let's just say we danced, shall we?) ala Pussycat Dolls in front of the computer.

No, we didn't have the WebCam on. Haha. Okay, we can see who's getting high.

But all in all, we worked off a lot of steam today. We danced, we laughed, and we 'looked out the window'.

I think only Nurul was sensible enough to not dance in front of the camera-wielding Shane.

Shane, if you post that in YouTube, you're gonna get the hardest whopping of the century.


Okay, I have a feeling I have to private my blog now.

I've been dissing about Jon where he can see what I post.

Not to mention he was one of the people who read my "Playboy" post.

Ah shite.

Sayonara.

Gotta finish my bio stuff. Crappy hell.




I know you'll ask me to hold on,
Carry on like nothing's wrong,
There is no more time for lies,
Cuz I see sunset in your eyes.
-I Hate This Part, Pussycat Dolls.

0 comments: