January 1, 2009

And The Fireworks Begin

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Sorry. No pictures of fireworks. I'm too sick (lazy) to even take a peek out the window and snap some pictures of not-so-impressive-but-still- better-than-nothing fireworks.

It's 2009. Funny, but I've been starting to think of the year as 2009 since 27th December 2008.
I like to think ahead sometimes. Especially when it's rather pointless to do so.

The year's been great (like I've been stating more than thrice in my blog). I got a taste of bitterness and I revelled in the sweet taste of experience come and gone.

It'll get better (hopefully).

Let's see.. how did I greet the new year?

I was sneaking some "ciku" from the refrigerator and drinking 100 Plus. Yes, not so celebratory, but what can you do when you're sick (lazy)?

=P

Welcome, 2009 (Ooh, it sounds as if I'm allowing the year to come. How presumptuous of me.)

It's gonna be another bumpy ride, like any other year.

But lets hope we'll all enjoy it better than the last.

Make each moment sweeter than before,

And...

Well, let's try not to be too kiasu and kill each other in the process.



Signing out, for maybe the whole month,

Faranza Syns.


hugs and kisses.
you mean too much to me.

0 comments: