January 28, 2009

Nana Munchkinssy.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I can say I'm smart, and state that I wrote this post last so that it would appear first when people open my blog.

But sadly, I lie really badly (when it matters) so I won't even try.


____________________________

How did I meet her?

I remember I heard people say, "Someone fainted!"

And I remember that people said it was "Siti Farhanah." I was like "wow... someone has felt how it is to faint. Lucky her."

Haha.

Okay, that aside, I don't remember when we first met. But I do remember us being in the same school since we were teeny-tiny kids.

I remembered the fact that she was the one who has the name nearly similar to mine.

Nearly, people, nearly.

Eitherways, somehow, I don't remember a time when I have not seen Nana around. It actually feels like she's been with me all along, growing with me, joking with me, and basically just being there, being a friend.

It's fun having her around. Her views are refreshing. Very much so since we differ quite a bit. I respect her. And she deserves that respect.

And I love her like I would a true sister. Without the bickerings. Haha.

But anyways she's grown faster than I.

So all I can say is, I hope you've enjoyed the ride as much as I have. And you should know this: you are priceless.

And yes, you are invited to my and Yin's wedding. XD


Happy 17th, Nana!

*imaginary picture of Nana laughing*


the best things in life,
are more amazing with you.
Thanks for being a friend.




Because you are special.

0 comments: