December 31, 2008

Randomization of the Mind

As dictated by Faranza Syns

My cousins (and one crazy sister) seem to like chatting with me online, although we are in the same building, and just a few metres apart.


Marya: farhana, dekya suka kat awak!
Marya: piwit!~!~~
Farhana: haaaaa?
Farhana: pulak dah
Farhana: =_=''
Farhana: yer lew...
Marya: jaz: tadi dia tanya tentang kak ngah
Farhana: of course. sumer org suka aku. =_=''
Marya: hahahahahaahhaa
Farhana: haihz
Farhana : dia tanya, terus aku jadi kekasih dia eh?


At this point, I can hear them cracking up in the other room, laughing like hyenas.


Farhana: =_=''
Farhana: kalau dia ajak kawen agaknya aku dh pregnant la tu

More laughter. I had to bite my lip to stop laughing, myself.


Marya: erekk
Marya: eeee


Sweat-ness. My cousins are irrepressible. And rather incorrigible. And hyper. It's 1.45 a.m. It's understandable.

Ooh heck. That rhymed!

Of course.


You must always be as white as the clouds,
as blue as the skies,
Smile on, as if nothing is troubling you.

0 comments: