January 26, 2009

A New Chapter. (Because, because)

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Someone's feeling pretty restless these days.

Cheer up, big guy. ^_^ It'll turn out fine. Although you are "non-standard" (as you insisted you were) you're still human, so I'm sure you'll find your catharsis soon, and with that, you'll get back on track.

Give it some time. Just don't take too long. Or I'm gonna have to start sending you random SMS-es. And I seriously do not want to waste my credit on you.

Haha. XD

It's a new chapter all around. Start off with a clean slate (as clean as it can get).

And paint your world with the best mixtures of colour that you can. Just wing it. Do something crazy. Because you never know when you'll drop dead and start thinking "if only..."

____________


My Mokyyyyyyyyyyyyy~

is back. I am glad.

Life's been so dull without you, Moky. ^_^

Huggies!!



Losing yourself is a part of finding yourself
Give it time; you'll be just fine.

0 comments: