January 28, 2009

Throwing pebbles and wondering.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Ok, when you check your blog ten times or more in a day, it shows you really don't have a social life.

OMG, I checked it twenty times.

I don't have a LIFE.



No truer words have been spoken.

Well, at least it made my honey laugh.

My honey = Yin.

Back off, affairs. I'm marrying Yin this Saturday. Haha.


____________________________



I wonder if life is that simple, and that complicated.

I wonder if things would ever be better, if there ever is "better".

I wonder why the grass is greener over there, where I'm not.

I wonder if I'm worth so little to some people.

I wonder if I can make people laugh more than others can.

I wonder if joy is the reason people love me.

I wonder if I could keep up being happy.

I wonder why I'm even here, when I could be there.

I wonder why I didn't go there.

I wonder why chasms are so scary to cross.

I wonder why he never loved me enough.

I wonder why she loves me.

I wonder.

And I wonder.

But never,

I'll never get an answer.






Yin, oh yin. You know you have me, hun. I've got your back. You'll turn out fine.

And do remember...

We're getting hitched this Saturday. XD

Haha.



If I could shelter you from life, I would.
But for now, I'll just give you what little comfort I can afford.

0 comments: