January 23, 2009

Editted Birthday Letter to an Ex-husband.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Dear Damned Pei Sun,


I am so bloody happy crushed, pained, disgusted to hell and back that you have now reached the beautiful and joyfully delirious age old age of seventeen seventY. You are still as beautiful, smart, witty and gorgeous as before losing all your teeth and developing a beer-belly. You enthrall disgust me. I love loathe you more now than ever. I hope you will live happily by my side for many more years to come and your sex-tool will fall off when you're with your little eye-candy. Your laughter brings me higher sounds like you are a wheezing old man. I hope you will continue laughing, filling my days with joy for as long as you live choke on a chicken bone and die in constipation.

You came into my life like manna from heaven an old rusty, freight train. You're my joy as noisy as pigs when they want food. You listened to me whenever I needed to talk like poking your nose. It's bloody touching disgusting, sweetheart you brute. I'm glad I still have you around, right here, by my side I got rid of you. Your side of the bed is now mine, you old man.

Enjoy your seventeenth seventieth birthday,

Love From your ex-wife,

Farhana.


p/s: your present mistress is on the bed. Don't open it her clothes until your birthday comes our divorce is finalised.



______________________


Haha. I love you for who you are, Pei Sun. My friend, my confidante. My best damned ex-husband ever.

Happy Seventeenth Year, Pei Sun!


Love, your ex-wife.

Hugs, kisses, and maybe some Hersheys. ;p

0 comments: