January 21, 2009

Or Maybe Not So Short.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I just got a call. Okay, I know I said I wash my hands clean of the YPC thingy.

But let me just add one more thing.

Screw you to hell, back, and once again to hell, you bloody political-minded people.

How DARE you use us students as puppets?

You DARE make us feel honour-bound to perform?

You DARE dredge up the past to suit your advancement in career, into the hearts of people blinded by your pack of white lies?

Shame on you.

What about us, who busted our ass to make you happy?

What about us, who skipped classes, just to dance to your tune?

What about us, who tear our hair out, trying to please you?

YPC, screw you.

I don't care if I get ISA-ed or something. ISA me right away.

Ma: Students study. Teachers teach. But yet, you are all told to do all this...
Me: We barely have time to breathe. Study? Hah. I feel like a coolie.



Well, thank you for your kind consideration of our studies, YPC. Or better yet, as cliche as it sounds, I'd still like to say, NO THANKS.

No thanks at all.

No thanks for ruining my life for the past two days. I was too honour-bound and guilt-driven to even do anything else.

You'd better hope you don't get a rebellion in your hands. Cuz it's gonna be a nasty one, I swear.



And Afzan, I'm fine. I think I'll talk to you soon.


A kiss to the undead. A wedding for the unloved.

0 comments: