January 2, 2009

A Debt I Owe

As dictated by Faranza Syns

This is rather silly, really.

Who's ever heard of wishing someone a Happy New Year on the second day of the new year?

Well, here we go; I'm about to do so.


To, Whom-ever this may concern (H):

I was sick, and (supposedly) asleep, so I couldn't wish you then. But since you insist threatened me think I owe you one...

I have only a few things to say. You've been a great pal.

The End.

Happy New Year!

Haha.

No, okay, no. Actually, I just wanna say, you're one of my closest guy friends. It's a new year. A new beginning, maybe? But I just want you to know, that if you ever need me, I'm there for you. And whenever it gets too tough to handle, just rememeber this: we're still damned young, you know. We've still got quite a ride to go through. If your car of life croaks out on you, I might-- might-- hitch you a ride. Haha. But enough of this schmoosy, cheesy stuff.

I just wanna give you the obligatory Happy New Year greeting.



So, Happy New Year. ^_^


By the way, awwww... you missed chatting with me? XD

See you around,

I ain't giving you Hersheys. =p


All the things that never were.

2 comments:

Afzy said...

im back women... n i see no cbox. =.= but dats fine,... i need a hug. i've been feeling sick... headache. BAD headache. o.O damn. im jus attached to bad luck eyh??? ahahahahhaha

Faranza Syns said...

hey babes!!

omg, i missed you a lot, okay! And yes, the CBox is down. For the moment.

The first day of school, I'll give you the biggest, warmest, comfy-feely hug I've ever given anyone. Cheer up, okay, babe? I'm here for you. ^_^