January 18, 2009

Back against the wall. Breathe in, baby; I ain't ravishing you.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I am about to watch back-to-back episodes of Roswell. All because of Abang Arnez. You'd better be thankful , Abang Nez. If I turn comatose, you owe me a whole bunch of graphic novels. Say, what happened to the ones that I used to read? I am still waiting for the continuation, you know.

Roswell. *dreamy look* *sighs*.


____________________


Me: ... Are all Jews bad?
Dad: Not entirely. Not all of them are bad.
Me: Really?
Dad:. Mmmhmm. You see, not all Jews are Zionists. Zionists are Israelis who want to form a state from nothing at the Gaza Strip. Not all Jews are Zionists. Look at this here-- *points at an article in the paper*


Jews against Zionism

Me: Oh... I see.
Dad: All Israeli's are Jews, but not all Jews are Zionists. Get it?


I guess I'm pretty ignorant if I didn't know this. But then again, I am still in the process of extricating myself from this protective shell. It'll take time. Bear with me.



________________



Was looking for my piano lessons book. Suddenly had an epiphany and wanted to resume my self-tutor lessons.

And the book is missing. OMG, I feel crushed. Now I have start from scratch; back to recognising notes. It sucks.


_______________



Ho, I miss you so frigging much. Yin, Afzy, even Kimmy.

And Shane, my baby. T__T .... You're making me cry.


Be happy, though. Despite me having other affairs to attend to (dual meaning intended), I still love you lot a whole bloody lot. So bloody much.


You can't ride two horses with one ass, munchkin.



0 comments: