January 21, 2009

I'll make a long story short.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Screw YPC.

Screw Art.

Screw bloody protests.

Screw frigging "good intentions".

Because the road to hell is paved with them.



For you people who are excited for the protests tomorrow, screw you too. I'm in a pissy mood, so eff off. You think it's all hunky-dory, eh? Getting to snap happy, exuberantly righteous pictures of yourself protesting with the signs and banners WE HAD TO SCREW OUR OWN ARSES to get done within 2 days (approx. 15 hours)?! Banners and signs for 70 STUDENTS ______________ WITHIN 2 DAYS is plain BULL. Fun eh? Well eff you. I don't friggin care anymore. Protest all you want. I don't want anything to do with the bloody peace demonstration anymore. You can take all the signs and the banners and screw yourself silly with em. I wash my hands clean of this.



I have.. loads of homework to finish. I skipped class the whole day. I swear, I was going to go down to class for English, since it's the only class that I feel happy in. But it slipped.

Damn.

And the teacher in charge of the banner thingy... she didn't seem like she appreciated us. As a group.

I'm just bloody crushed. So bloody crushed today. A what? An anagnorisis, I think. I don't know if I should be happy for the disillusionment, or just plain sad that it always seems able to hurt me this way.


I don't feel like helping out anymore. Being the martyr is fun once in a while, being the good samaritan gives you pleasure at times. But being a lalang is NOT FUN.


I've had enough. No more, please. I'm done. I said I'm done; I'm done, I'm done.

I'll chant it all until it drowns out the other voices.

Meanwhile, you people enjoy life. I'll suffer by myself, thank you very much.


The road to hell is paved with good intentions?
Or something like that.

1 comments:

Youko said...

Oh love , chill , life sucks fuck life . and Ya ! what's all this protest shits la :S burgh , school's soo fucked up lately . Babi .. haha cheer up okayy :D