January 24, 2009

Stay away from Juliets -- they don't wash your clothes.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

A few days ago, while trying to finish the YPC banners (that weren't used in the end. pffft. dang), I was busy bustling in and out of the Visual Arts Room. Then, while I was about to bustle out again, Jordan called out to me.

Jordan: OMG, how la, Farhana?! My clothes!
Me: What? What?!


I looked at where he pointed.

There were blue spots there.

Jordan: Farhana, wash my shirt for me.
Me: *ignores order* Try washing it off.
Jordan: Cannot wash off *walks towards the sink eitherways*


The stain won't go away. Jordan handed me his tissue and I tried to scrub the paint off. "Cannot la, Jordan. Try bleaching it?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I tried before. Can't. The problem is, this is a new shirt."

"OMFG."

"Yeah," he nodded.

Then, we gave up, and picked up the pace again. I picked up a few things, spoke to a few people, then opened the big, old, bloody-hard-to-open, creaky door, and walked out.

Jordan: Juliet!
Me: Yes, Romeo?
Jordan: My shirt!
Me: *gives sympathetic look*
Jordan: You're my Juliet right? Wash my shirt for me.


Great logic, eh, Jordan?

Me: NO.


Then, I walked out and decided to throw in a parting line.

Me: Juliets don't wash clothes.


Hahaha. I'm sorry about the shirt, sweetie.

Jordan, you might be my Romeo, but I still won't wash your clothes for you. Hahaha.

Jordan: Good, your sister's in kawad.
Me: Haha.
Jordan: I'll make her slim in no time at all.
Me: Lol, sure.
Jordan: I'll make you slim down, too, if you want.
Me: ... hmmph!

Haha, what a Romeo.

Me: How come Romeo is so stupid?
Jordan: Juliet also stupid la.
Me: Romeo go killed himself-- and for what? Why did he drink the poison la. So stupid.
Jordan: Eh, Juliet also drank the poison.
Me: Romeo drank first! Stupid la. So impatient. Wanna die early. Romeo's so stupid.
Jordan: Juliet pretended to die for what?! Stupid la!
Me: Romeo should have waited la!
Jordan: Juliet la, so stupid!
Me: Romeo's stupid-er!


Yes, talking with Jordan just blasts my grammar all the way to hell. But it's bloody fun.

Let's just say both Romeo and Juliet are stupid, eh?



__________________


Me: What's the time now, darling? *leans down to look at Haseef's watch*
Haseef: Did you just call me darling? *flabberghasted*
Nurul: Ew!
Me: ... Why? I call everyone darling.


True, true.

Me: Yee Ming. Yee Ming! YEE MING, DARLING! YEE MING!
Kessler: *shocked* What did you call him?!
Me: *grin* Yee Ming, darling! Yee MING!
Yee Ming: *finally looks up* Yeah?


I wonder why guys get so surprised over this stuff? I call everyone endearments. I'm a sweet, artless girl. *grin*

Haha. Tosh.



__________________


I know we're no longer running in the same circles. I know seeing you at times rely mostly on chance. And plain old luck.

I smile, knowing you're finding more friends now. Finding more people whom you relate to. Finding more chummy pals besides me.

But that doesn't mean I'll forget you. Let's just hope our relationship doesn't fade off like a well-worn pair of jeans.

Because that would just kill me.

Okay, melodramatics aside, NO, it wouldn't kill me. It'd just be a damned waste, losing someone as great as you.

And vice versa. *wink*







Darling, it's generic.





Romeo: Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone

Juliet: OMG, that's exactly what I'm worried about. Having you around me all day. It'll drive me crazy.

0 comments: