January 15, 2009

One syllable words, old man.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

She is horrid. For 5 Sc Alpha-ians, I'm sure you know who I mean.

She is giving me a darned headache. Gosh. And I thought Habibah would be the last to grace our list of undesirables.



___________



Got another post today. For Puteri Islam (okay, people, I know I'm not entirely Puteri Islam material, but please, give me the benefit of a doubt.)

Shall I gloat?

As of now, I have up to 5 posts already.

If I don't get my certificate, there'll be hell to pay.

Called the coach just now. Yay, he's going to continue teaching us how to fence (as in swordplay, not putting up fences.)

Hariz called. Sweetie, seriously, it wasn't a bloody shock at all. I knew it was you. Hah. Stalk me, konon. XD

Oh, and my brother's out of the hospital, if any of you wanted to know. Damn, I wanted to visit Prince Court, but ... *sigh* My brother, and his bloody antibodies.

Aly: I need to exercise more.
Me: o_O... why?
Aly: My stomach aches, my thighs ache, and my heart aches. All from running for PJ yesterday.
Me: Wow.


Looks like I'm still pretty fit. The only thing that's aching is my shoulder and I barely know how that came about.

Goodness. I feel good.


Me: Two girls are wanting to leave the ******** club and join the fencing club. The power of my charm, see?
Eugene: Your charm seems to work on girls only.
Me: Ouch, Eugene.

Her: Saya tak mahu kamu cakap dalam apa-apa bahasa selain bahasa Malaysia (semasa waktu BM)
Jet: *turns to me* Jahanam! (Damn)


A quickie is just that: a quickie. So I'll see you soon. Toodles.



"I subpoenaed your father's bank accounts..."
Whoa boy, that's going way overboard.

0 comments: