December 30, 2008

Just Any Other Day

As dictated by Faranza Syns

It's 30th December.

.......

OH-MAH-GOD.

I believe that one string of on-the-verge-of-blasphemy statement describes pretty well what I think.

________________________
To answer Bryantt's question:
My holidays so far?
Highlights of the holiday:
  • Agonised over the finals exam results. Made a pact with my sister. Each of us will guard the postbox alternately. Apparently, my sister got her results and I'm just to lazy to go collect mine from the school.
  • Gained Cheong E Von as an affair. Who knew beneath that veneer of strict single-mindedness there is potential for a very promiscuous woman. XD
  • Went to Avilion in PD. Saw the most "public" bathroom ever. So open... =_='' (See post: Only For The Ladies)
  • Went to Pangkor. Fell sick. Which sucked, because I couldn't even go to the beach. And then, I got broke since I shopped for souvenirs with a vengeance to make up for my inability to go to the beach. Got sick of fish balls since I ate them non-stop. It was the only palatable thing that I could swallow. Oh let's not forget that I got sick of the smell of dried-cuttlefish. A very interesting holiday. Haha.
  • Gained H (initial used to protect identity, in case his girlfriend somehow reads my blog) as an affair. Our relationship is pretty platonic though. Can't think of him as other than a relation. Somewhat like what I think of Marc. I love him, but in a sisterly way.
Tarrant: Maybe if the both of you got drunk...
Me: .... (I can't remember what I wrote. I believe it was along
the lines of) And we'll both rot in hell together. Good solution, Tarr.
Haha.
  • Went through a download-frenzy. I live on downloads. Full albums, movies... even games.
  • Went to Penang to visit relations. Got sick again. Sad.
To wrap it all up, basically I've been falling sick, going to places that I can't seem to enjoy, downloading things and lazing my life away.
And let's not forget the main issue:
I did not study one whit.
I am dead meat.
_____________________
To answer Afzy's question:
Yes, I am sick. I've got a chest cold, and I can barely breathe. My chest feels really tight *ahem* and I can't stop myself from coughing. It's a deep, chesty cough. I can't sleep at night (since I get this crazy fear that I'd stop breathing in my sleep). I even repented before I sleep, since I was scared I'd die.
I've been staying away from Sims (Yay me!). But I've been watching people play Bully. ;p
Darn it, I'm coughing up a storm now. I have no idea why I'm online. =_=''
Anyways, it's nearly a new year.
At the risk of sounding cheesy... I wonder what the new year will bring.
No more sickness, I hope. =_=''
Of the angsty-love persuassion.

0 comments: