December 3, 2008

Only for the Ladies.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I'm back.

Yes, that relieves you, doesn't it, Afzan? Haha.

I guess disappearing for a few days makes you a ho. Oh dear. Haha. Sorry, babes. But I'm back now, aren't I?

Anyways, I just went to PD. It's not that far, you know. *grin*

And no, Aja, I didn't get a new affair. Sadly. Haha.

Anyways, stayed at Avilion.

One thing though. The bathroom is utterly obscene. *giggle*. There's a window from the bedroom that connects to the bathroom. And lo and behold! Right in front of the window is the shower! Mmmhmm. That section of the bathroom is pretty exposed too since it's not covered by a roof. Thank god the bathtub had bamboo blinds that can be lowered for "privacy". Much privacy a semi-transparent bamboo blind offers. *rolls eyes*. But if I were on a honeymoon though... *giggle*

See the window? See the shower? Risque, risque.

Okay. Anyways, the chalet was beautiful. Although, it could get cramped when you have to stuff six people in it. But dad is rarely there, and we don't spend that much time indoors, so it's a good arrangement. There's the main bed, (king-sized) so me and my two other sisters sleep on it. The second night there, my sister fell off the bed. I swear, if I weren't so groggy, I'd have laughed my arse off. Then, near the window, there's another bed that's smaller, but cozier, since it's somewhat like in an alcove. Of course, mom and dad sleep there. My brother slept on the floor. Can't tell you how much I appreciate his valiant efforts. Haha. But of course, there were covers on the ground and he said he loved sleeping on the floor.

So who am I to object?

Actually, I loved the chalet so much, I just had to camwhore.

Attemp #1:


Amateur-ish. I know.


Attempt #2:



Say no more. Say no more.


Dad had his course to attend, so the rest of us explored Avilion. When we weren't doing that, we were going out for lunch and dinner. Or roaming PD. It was entertaining.

The first day, we took a look at the markets lining the roads.

And my brother went absolutely gaga when he found this:



Ariff & Athirah. Him and his love. Ugh *shudder*

Ariff: I didn't do anything at all! I swear! I didn't move it at all.
Me: I suppose you think this is kismet?
Ariff: *grins*
I saw that this stall that did the writings and stuff. So, I coerced my sisters to buy one necklace along with me. You get it cheaper if you buy three at the same time.

Mama: I don't think you can fit your whole name on the necklace.
Me: Hmm...


My sister put "Madie" and "Jaz" on theirs. I was like "I can't really put Fary, Farhy of Farna now, could I?"

Me: I'll just put initials.
Mama: Initials? Ok.
Me: Yeah. FS.
Mama: 'Kay....*pauses* Wait. What's S for? Who's S?


Need you ask, Ma?

Me: Got la. Nevermind, ma; you don't have to know.
Mama: *Laugh* Of course I have to ask. That way I'll know if you have a boyfriend.


When hell freezes over, Ma. Not the knowing part; I know you have a knack at knowing stuff only mothers know about their kids. I was talking about the "you have a boyfriend" part. So, so, so not gonna happen. Believe me.

While we were waiting for our necklaces, my brother was looking around. Then, he approached me.

Ariff: Which is better? Clear or green?


And yes, he was talking about the necklaces.

Me: Why? Ariff: Just asking.

And yes, all of us know he was thinking of buying it for his... Ira. *shudder*

When I gave him a sarcastic retort, he didn't seem like he wanted to buy anymore. So, I was urging him to hurry and choose. When he saw how supposedly enthusiastic I was over the idea, he went all "but which should I buy?" "which is nicer?" and stuff.

In the end, he bought two necklaces: one with his name on it, one with hers.

Ariff: I'll wear the one with her name, and she'll wear mine.


How romantic. I've learned to not retch at the idea. He is my brother after all. So, I guess I just want him to be happy. No matter how silly or aggravating he gets at times.

And he also bought a keychain. "Ariff *heart* Ira".

Typical, brother mine.

And when my mother found out, she just smiled.

Ariff: *agape* I can't believe it! Ma didn't say anything! She just smiled. Me: We have known for a long time. I assume she's gotten enough time to get over the shock of it all.





***

We found a bundle store. You know how us commoners get really hyped over low prices?

Guess how I nearly screamed my ... ecstasy.


OH-MA-GOD. And yes, I found a jacket. Ta-da! 5 ringgit only. But of course, the selection was limited, but I'm happy. At least now I have a jacket.

Anyways...


Save a horse; Ride a cowboy.

Okay, you clean-minded people. No need to guess why I took this picture. You'll take forever and ever and ever (you get the drift) to understand.

For those of you who have failed the clean way of education, ponder upon this shirt.

Afzan: That is dead dirty.

Yupp.

I only bought one jacket because apparently, my brother was tired of looking at clothes. Typical male. (Tarrant, you're just an anomaly.)

***


The following images have not been doctored in any way. Trust me.



This is the reason I wanted to make my blog private. =_=''

Well, one of them, that is.


***
Random: Wow, I get a lot of hotties bowing to me.

Yes, the people at Avilion are HOT. OH-EM-GEE, so darned hot. I nearly melted when one of them smiled that mega-watt smile. And right after that, I nearly tripped. Embarrassing, but I loved the experience. Haha.


***

As soon as I got home today, while I was unpacking and stuff, dad tossed a huge (and I mean HUGE) envelope into the house. I was like... what? Crap, forgot all about results. Mom leaned over. "Farhana binti Azahar," she read.

I was like WHAT?! THE ENVELOPE IS THAT BIG?

Turned out, I got a copy of Galaxie.

Manic panic, much?

Ugh.

When did I read Galaxie, anyway?

Oh well, as they say, "Jangan tolak rezeki."

And finally, life's all right again. I guess I really needed this vaykay.

I'm happy. A bit morose at times, but happy nonetheless.

Life, I can take you on any time.

And by the way, this week (probably until tomorrow) I'm in love with Gideon and Jordan.

People, if you want more stories, tell me. Afzan, I've got loads.

Especially Sabrina Jeffries *wiggles eyebrows*.

Ames is coming tomorrow. God, I miss her so much. It's funny how close we are sometimes. Funny. We even fancied that we were siamese twins separated by an operation. But then again, which siamese twin has a different set of parents each? Haha.

Like I said: I love you, Ames.


And I missed you too, munchkin.





Hold on tight.
At least when you fall, you know you gave your best.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just like da cat
XD
hahaha..