December 6, 2008

Come Hither

As dictated by Faranza Syns



Do I seem "wrong" to you?

Maybe I just remind you of a part of you that you don't like.





_____________________

I was listening to t.A.T.u the whole night yesterday. So you can see what inspired that IMVU Model up there.

Well, the wordings, that is. "How Soon is Now" (which is not an original of theirs, by the way).
I was gonna go for something a little bit... hot? Haha. But no slash, sorry. I don't do that stuff. Although.. there was that one time... =_=''. I might have countless affairs, but I'm still pretty much darned straight.

This is another hasty (and inordinately messy) work of mine. Ugh, I still can't beat myself with the Harajuku design.

Next up: Black.

Ugh, gotta look for new models. The next 'shop would be a group one. =_='' Let's just hope I can do better.


Come, come,
Forth, come hither.

0 comments: