December 11, 2008

Cross the chasm.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Ah, I'm experiencing the wonderful joys of having an affair.

Yes, Hanamitchi's Personal Playboy is now officially Hanamitchi's Affair.

Me: Ahh.. there you are, my I-don't-know-what-number affair!
Marc: Eh? I thought I was at the top of the list?


You wish, Marc. You've gotta work your way into my heart, honey. You're doing a pretty good job, so far. Keep it up. One day you'll be on the same ranks as Yin, Juls, and even Afzan, plus Aja.

Haha.

Marc went to PD for a church outing. With AS Dan. Haha. Texted him last night. Marc, that is. Waited until 10 in case he'd be busy before then.

Me: Hey you, how's it been so far?
Marc: It's been great actually. We're kinda in a session right now. Text you later?
Me: Kay, kay.



He kinda didn't reply at all. Haha.


Then, just a few minutes ago:

Marc: Hey, babe. Sorry I didn't reply at all.


Awww, apologizing got you into my good graces again, Marc.

And I even forgive you that you were too sleepy to even talk about the thing. Haha.

Oh god.

Me: OMG, la Afzan. My cousin just got a new boyfriend. Crud, it makes me feel worse.
Afzan: Haha. I'm your bf. Juls' your bf. Yin's your bf. Heck, your cousin should be jealous of you since you have so many affairs that she won't ever have since she has to remain faithful to her bf. hahahah

Me: Lol, omg. Unhealthy relationships. XD at least we use protection. Ghahahahaha XD

Afzan: hahahahaha. True! lol, and we keep doin it, ayte? If somehow we did have a kid, i dunno which one of us will actually carry it.


Yes, many interesting things can happen when you text each other in a state of... emotional high.

Thanks for your credits on me, Babe. Maybe one day I will be swayed to switch to Maxis. Maybe. Although, it's a pretty big no-no now. *grin*

Moky just went through a rough breakup. Maybe she doesn't know this, but I do read what she writes. One of her posts moved me. It appears that people who are... hurt... seem to be able to voice out their emotions more sincerely than others.

It ends up as something huge rather than the paltry things us normal bloggers post.

Just wanna tell you one thing, though, Moky: we're all here for you. Although you and I are not too close now, we were once. And you know, if you need some support, some comfort and just to know that you're needed and loved, you know you can turn to us.

And one more thing, Moky.

Get into an affair. NOW. Haha.

Goodness, I'm advocating of promiscuity.

Spread the love, spread yourself around.

Because when you do, you're not beholden to just one. If one relationship fails.. so what? At least you know it was only a small part of your that gets torn off.


Silly, really. But it's the only way to stay... detached. The easiest way for me.

But hey, despite it all, it's fun. Haha.

Wei Gin, who said Marc can't flirt? If you were talking about Dan, well, yeah. But Marc? ;p



Kisses to my affairs. *Muahx*



At least I'll feel disconnected.

0 comments: