December 14, 2008

Disregard what you feel.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Someone lost her loved one today. Well, technically it's yesterday, but since I'm still not asleep, I like to think of it as today.

I'm sorry I can't make the hurt go away. All I can say is, cry it out. There's a high chance it'll feel better after that. And you know you can always talk to me, no?

Love you, kays?

____________________



... Oh, I can feel it. It's comin. You bet it is!

Another dedication post.

Oh, I'm pathetic.

Anyways, this'll be a short one, since we're amongst friends, and flaunting isn't really a part of my mood now.

And I'll be as abstract as I possibly can.

Darling...

Ah dang, words fail me.

But honey....

Ah, hell, it's still not coming out.

I...

Hmm..

Well, what I'm trying to say is, thanks for being there when I needed you.

To you, Afzan,

And also to Aja.

To Amanda,

And come to think of it, to Kyeli as well.

Aja, for making me laugh until I felt like my guts were on fire.

And I forget my sorrows just for a while. But it's good enough for me. Anything you say, puts a smile on my face. And I can't help but love you.

Afzan for making my spirit stronger after it got the beating of a lifetime. You make me rise up, and dust the ashes away after burning out. You make me feel like the magical bird, a glorious phoenix. I love you for that.

Amanda, just for being there when I needed to talk. Granted, I haven't actually called you while crying (it'll freak anyone out, I know). But in your somewhat perverse way, you made me move on. You supported me. Believed in me. And invited me to go on a male-hunt during the Help debate thingy. Haha. You cheer me up when you knew I needed it. And I rarely say this to you, but I love you too.

To Kye Li. You read my post. Although I made it as minute as I could to repel readers. But you still found the will to read it. And to tell me that it's all going to be fine. That I'll always have you guys. And I'll never be alone. Thank you Kyeli. I've never loved you more.

If I have transgressions against you, forgive me. If ever I am to wrong you, forgive me. If ever I were selfish in my "mood swings", forgive me.

Because today, I learned a lesson. And I'll carry it on for the rest of my life.

Oh, and yes, to SM. (Before you make a crack about Sado-Masochism, Amanda, STOP YOURSELF.) Although we're just online acquaintances, thanks for listening. Or reading. Whichever you prefer. But I appreciate it.

I love you guys. Hopefully, my fickle self will continue doing so. If I ever plant the seed of hate in my heart, I'll remind myself of what you guys did for me. And I'll smile, say it's all going to be okay, and I'll move on.

And most of all, I'll keep that love, and carry it on with me until I perish.

Because I know there will always be you guys.


When one's sorrow is greater, disregard your own.
Because your support is what they need.
Not your self-pity.

0 comments: