December 6, 2008

Lingerie.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

The identity of the chatter below has been kept anonymous due to the person begging me not to expose him... or her. *grin*.



Anonymous: I'm sorry.

Anonymous: Farhana i couldnt reply you because i was extremely busy :$

(2 hours later)

Me: oh lol, sorry sorry~!

Me: i cudn't say anything to ur apology bcuz i was busy.

Me: hahaha

Me: ;p

Anonymous: its ok

Anonymous: lol

Anonymous: needn’t say anything

Anonymous: i can detect and sense your sincerity in accepting my apologies silently

Me: oh. but i wanted to make u feel bad.

Me: about not replying me

Me: hahaha

Anonymous: oo

Me: no la no la

Me: of course, i'm a good girl

Me: and i accept ur apology

Anonymous: oo

Anonymous: how nice of you

Anonymous: no wonder

Anonymous: i

(a minute or so later)

Me: speechless?

Me: XD

Anonymous: oo

Anonymous: sorry

Anonymous: rephrase ya

Anonymous: omg

Anonymous: i think i just hesitated to say what i wanted to say earlier

Anonymous: just realised its super lame

Anonymous: haha

Me: lol

Me: no matter how lame it is

Me: it's still entertaining to hear u say it, ******

Me: hahahahaha

Anonymous: ok

Anonymous: i wanted to say

Anonymous: no wonder the emergence of a new saint is getting more and more

Anonymous: apparent

Anonymous: because

Anonymous: you, the good good gal,

Anonymous: is emanating an aura

Anonymous: which gets stronger each day

Anonymous: LAME

Me: awwww.. tht's cute

Me: haha

Anonymous: thats y i hesitated

Anonymous: but

Anonymous: of coz

Anonymous: im not telling the truth

Me:HAHA

Anonymous: well

Anonymous: this is the 'naked lie'

Anonymous: hahahahaha'

Me: ahahahahaha

Anonymous: aiya

Anonymous: stop being so LAME

Me: no matter how lame u sound ******, u can always say u were sarcastic. well, at least it justifies the lameness.

Anonymous: My heavens. I have to nod in agreement.

Me: See? Smart too, aren’t I?

Anonymous: Erm. Pandai la. But not cerdik.





Ouch.



But the funny part comes here.



Anonymous: How come that day you felt bored??????

Me: which day?

Anonymous: no one entertained you?

Anonymous: erm

Anonymous: remember

Anonymous: that day u text me

Anonymous: and ask me to entertain you

Me: ahhh, yes

Me: =_='' that bored day

Anonymous: why why why

Me: lol, i dunno

Anonymous: haha

Me: i just randomly thought: "oh, maybe i'll pester ****** today."

Me: which didn't really happen since you didn't give a reaction. =_=

Anonymous: oo

Me: hahaha

Anonymous: bored only find me lar

Anonymous: when you are not bored

Anonymous: u simply forget about me lar

Anonymous: i see

Me: lol, no other reason to find you la, ******

Me: HAHA

Anonymous: so this is how you treat your friend

Anonymous: i see

Anonymous: haizh

Anonymous::'(

Me: hey, what if i randomly texted you?

Me: lol, besides, i hv no idea what to text you for

Me: XD

Anonymous: say lar

Anonymous: erm

Anonymous: hey ******

Anonymous: want to join me for shopping?

Anonymous: or perhaps a dinner or what?

Me: WAAAHAHAHAHA.

Me: =_='' seriously.

Me: hahaha

Anonymous: dont you know that i have very good taste

Anonymous: and

Anonymous: it will come in handy when you wanna buy lingerie or other kind of outfits

Me: WTH XD

Me: lol, ******

Me: i am so gonna printscreen this and put it in my blog





And so I did. Except I forgot to printscreen, so I had to settle for the message archive. *grin*
And here's a hint for you slow ones: Anonymous is a guy.


Awww, ******, see, I told you I'd censor your name. *grin*



Dare you make me smile?
Heck. It felt good anyways.

0 comments: