December 22, 2008

Sous Le Vent

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Hah. I wish.

Anyways, since I promised Aja that I'd post up a picture of her souvie, I guess I should.



Souvie #1:



Okay. It's not much. And I took the picture snippety-snip. Now it looks like my bedsheets are threadbare. No, don't ask me what I do on my bed. It's private.

Description: It's supposed to be a snow-globe thingamabob. But in key-chain form. You know what I mean. There are teeny-tiny shells in it, and some impressive glitter. It looks nice. Now I'm starting to regret having to give 'em to Aja. =_=''

I took the picture just now. So, damn the low quality. Haha. It's hasty.



Souvie #2:






Ring and bedsheets not included. Ghahaha.

Description: Your bra, Aja. Yes, your bra. The ring is mine.

Oh, yes, the bra does look more enticing, no?

Tick tock, time to decide, Aja.

But of course, you can wait till when I bring it to school.

OMG, Farhana's bringing illegal stuff to school.

News flash: I always do. It's just hard to catch me. Ghahahaha.


I love the uncle who sold me the ring and the bra.

He gave me discount. Yup, he loves me. Hey, a 3 ringgit cut is quite a lot. 11 to 8? 13 to 10? 10 to 9? and 3 of 3.50's becoming 9 only? Yes, he loves me.

Imagine if I went there again. *grin*

I'm ... a shopaholic in the making. Kill me.

Other souvies?

I'll just give it to you guys when school reopens. ;p

Afzaaaaaaaaan. *pouts*.


My face, like a mannequin.

0 comments: