December 7, 2008

A Halo Upon Your Lying Head

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Basically, I'm not that big of a fan of Halo. But there's always this "Season" where Halo becomes all the rage.

When the whole family (including my cousins. And yes, they are females) gather, yeah, we kick ass with Halo.

Especially when it's me, Ames and my brother. He likes to taunt us, but occasionally, we would win.


But you see, I just found something awesome-- and uber funny.

Arby 'n The Chief

If you feel down, wanting to chase away the blues, chase away the sodden feeling of ... well, feeling like sod, then just click that link up there, and watch away.

I swear to you, no matter how tight-arsed you are, you'd laugh your guts out.

And feel better in the end.

You might feel like throttling the Chief with lots of love, and raising a sardonic eyebrow at "Arby", but in the end, you'll find youself a nice series to watch.

Heck, nice? Freakin' hell, call it awesome! AWE-SOME.

omgwtfbbq!

You'll understand when you watch it.

Haha.


Colour me impressed.

0 comments: