June 28, 2009

Farzeeq

As dictated by Faranza Syns

The name of the guy that nearly had my heart.

But then again, no matter how great one's English is, crooked teeth, sloppiness and the presence of a girlfriend in a guy's life is always a great turn off.

In simple English: the dude was taken and he doesn't fit my physical criterion of a suitable bf fully.

REJECTED.

He was also one year younger.


REJECTED. (again)


__________________________________


I just found out that I wasn't invited to a birthday party because there was wine at the party.

Okay.

That was the first time that I got pushed aside because of alcohol.

Ha.

But then again, I don't expect it to be last time that it would happen. It's the way of things. In a way, I appreciate their concern. Yeah, I can't drink alcohol. *sigh*

Sometimes I wish I could get back at them: "No, I can't invite you because only people who don't look like they lack strips and chunks of cloth can come."

Meanie. But then again, grin and bear it, eh?


Stand there,
And you'll see the back of my single-girl swag.

0 comments: