June 9, 2009

What?

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I believe I'm starting to get as sex-confused as Hariz.




Daniel
Sunrise Fire Rescue
Dirty Blond
Blue Eyes
5’8”
150 lbs.
03/06/86

Photography by Apollo GT


Geez, he looks pretty.

But on the other hand... he also looks... hot.

Oh his eyes, his eyes.

... Come to think of it... why do I suddenly feel like a fit the bill for the unanimously-agreed-upon title of perv that had been given by my friends?

Suppose it's because I suddenly get turned on by the sight of superbly built firefighters? (And abs?)

Or because I'm suddenly itching to buy one calendar? It is for charity after all. Ahem.

Oh, oh, and the Mr. 2009 's name is Carlos.

Oh, delish.



______________________________________



My cousins just got back from a trip to Australia. Needless to say, they were happy, and I am jealous. (Geelong and Canberra, I wanna see you.)

But the stories they brought back were so hilarious (and okay, the souvies were nice, too).

Like a car with "JAKASS" on it's plate,

Or a pretty spectacular picture that my cousin had taken. It was an ordinary picture of a university that caught her fancy. And so, there she was, admiring the picture she took. Until, upon zooming, she caught sight of the most laughable sight, right there, smack dab in the middle of the picture. A guy and a woman were necking right there in the middle of the picture. What else could I have done then? I laughed my arse off.

... I wonder if I'd actually be doing that one day. Necking in front of a university, that is. Not laughing.

I doubt it. If it were in Malaysia that is. Ahem.

Moving on.

So yeah, it was pretty cool. They got to see some snow. And play with the snow. And see snow fall.

Ah heck. I'll get my chance later I suppose.

"Ah, they'll get their chance to stay longer later on. Study hard, work smart, and get a good job; that should do it."

Oh, the long, arduous journey...


_____________________________________


I wonder if I should put an "Adult Content" warning for my blog.

Maybe when I'm 18. That should make it officially okay to announce that my blog is equipped with offensive content.


_____________________________________


The weather's been an angry bitch lately.

Ever tried sweating just by moving your arm into a different position? You can really achieve this in Malaysia. The fact that I had been working out didn't help the matter, too. I was drenched. And each time I swiped sweat away, a new layer of sweat pops up from nowhere.

So there I was, in the kitchen with my cousin, both of us grouching over the hot weather. It was pretty much worse for her since she's been in Australia for 10 days and the weather there is... cold doesn't really begin to describe it, I believe. So she pretty much got a weather-shock.

Then, we lapsed into comfortable silence as I made some tea while she did something under the table. Stroking Flake, I believe. Flake, her cat. Please don't get any ideas.

Then, I felt a drop of sweat trickle down my back.

"Geez, I'm dripping wet."

After it escaped my lips, my eyes widened at the... ahem... commonly used line. (Only to be understood by the countless people who have the read the type of books I read.) I looked over at my cousin, and breathed a sigh of relief that she hadn't heard. Because really, she's a sharp girl, and she's been spending too much time around my personal library lately. Before I could be caught saying that though, I bolted with my cup of tea.

Will my mouth never cease its outrageous talk?


Is admitting that I want you -- bad -- a sin?

0 comments: