June 12, 2009

Plasters n' Toes

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Went out to Pavilion today. But since it's already beyond midnight, I'll just say, oh, we went there yesterday.

It was fun, I suppose. In a way. Our usual entourage lacked Atiqah, but I guess I got on quite fine.

The highlight of the day: I did not get lost.

Yes, it's somewhat of a proud achievement of mine. Granted, it's only from TS. But for someone who's been sheltered all her life, telling Amanda to get on her own train and let me handle getting back home myself was... really, something I would do. Okay, I know I do go through a great deal of hemming and hawing over how to get home. I usually revert to my doubting self whenever I have to think something to death. But if I just wing it, the feeling usually lessens.

And so, despite Amanda's shock, I ordered her to get her Titiwangsa ticket, and I got my Pandan Jaya ticket. And voila, I arrived safe and sound.

No, Amanda, I was not kidnapped. There was no guy named Clay and there was no brothel.

Although, I wish there was a guy named Clay. Oh, hotness. But nevermind that.

Today's outing was... fun. Great. Super. Not entirely orgasmic, no, but yes, it is somewhere close.

Baskin Robbins. Nyumm.

Oh, and did I mention GSC's hotdog is superb?


____________________________________


Saw Nik again today. But as reunions go, we never got to talk much. She and the others went into RedBox whilst me and my gang went to watch a movie.

Amanda spotted them first. Really, I only expected the girls to be there. But EVERYONE was there. Even hottie Jia was there. Geeez, a shock to the system, must say. So instead of approaching directly, I fought a wave of giggles and called Afzan.

"Hello?"

"Hello!"

"Hello?"

"Haha, hello."

"Where are you?"

"....Somewhere close (teehee.)"


And Afzan looked around looking for me. And she found me.

Imagine: one person running towards the other, ending with a tight embrace.

It's the stuff of movies and soap dramas, but pretty much, we dunk the cheesy stuff and mostly focus on being touchy-feely.

Everyone was shocked to see me. Daniel thought I was going out with a boyfriend. "What? Another guy? Who's the guy?" he asked, looking around outrageously, when I barely said a thing. Flattering, really, that he thought that I have a boyfriend, but no, I don't, Daniel.

Did I mention Haseef is adorable? And Jia as well? He came over and said 'hi'. Awh, Jia. How sweet of you. But of course. How lucky of -enter girl's name-. *Wink wink*

The day went well. As I've been repeating a gazillion times. One dude stared at my chest though. A worker at Baskin Robbins stared at me, too. I stared coolly back, sipping my drink. She gave up and looked away. I win. Hah.

But my littlest toes were hurt though. Had to put plasters on them. Hopefully I didn't walk like I was retarded.

My MP3's not working anymore. I don't know whether I should cry or throw things. So far I haven't done a single thing. It's the shock. I wonder what'll happen when it finally wears off.

I'll most probably live with it.

I wonder if I have Napoleon complex. I haven't actually overcompensated on something. And really, I haven't actually beat Yee Ming to a pulp just because he's the tallest around.

But I'm short.

...

No, I don't have Napoleon complex. But I wish I had it, though. It would make it oh-so-much-more-interesting.



When you catch me, you keep me, brute,
You don't just throw me away.

0 comments: