June 5, 2009

Worst

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I have a runny nose.

But I smiled through it.

There must be something wrong with my efferent neurones.

Or maybe it's my brain.


__________________________________

5 People I miss:

1. Cheong E Von (because she feels unloved by me)

2. Lim Zi Kang (because I need to flirt desperately)

3. Afzan (because she's the bestest damn thing in my life)

4. Chi (because she's just been upgraded to 4th wife)

5. Him, just because.


And honey, you're right. No matter how lousy it is, I have to look at the bright side, eh? I'll just try to swallow what I did.

I wanna talk to you, but I can't. I think that's the worst of it.

I've moved on to the next step.

And I'll keep moving.



You've a vacant mind,
I've a vacant bed,
We suit really well.

0 comments: