June 1, 2009

The Dark is On.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Apparently, I make a certain 6'2'' guy feel puny. Eh, eh, Vince?

We were discussing relationships. And Vince, being the dear that he was, gave me some advice. Ahem.


V: also, be sure he is not a butt to anybody, you do want him to be nice to you and everyone or else you can end up having noone on your side

Me: ... Okay. Why? Did that happen to you?

V: No, not really. It's not a personal experience. I'm just saying what I've learned from the movies. And from rantings of friends.

Me: Ahh...

V: ... yeah..... man, I feel awkward.

Me: Hahaha. I thrive on awkward moments.

V: Talking to you about relationships when I've only had one in my entire life and have never had tht kind of bad experiences. lol.

Me: HAHA. Well, I have friends who are in relationships too. I guess since not all of theirs is really great, only a small few, I'm a bit cynical about it. And well, my imagination fills up the gaps quite nicely.

V: you give me the chills, you know that, right?

Me: I'm honoured. Awh, but why? Am I that freaky?

V: Well, you're not freaky. You just give me the chills because sometimes I feel puny compared to you. Even if I am 6' 2''.

Me: ...ahem. I'm like 5' 1'', I'm super shorter than you. Haha. But I'm glad I make you feel puny.

V: Whoa, like i said, you give me the chills. also, I kinda have a tendency of being around people shorter than me. I feel like I can protect you guys ;p

Me: ... ha. Very funny, Vince.



He's a dear. Who knew I could connect to a person who knows Latin?

Oh, oh, I need to ask him to teach me Spanish, too, one day.

Does anyone notice that I am showing off? Haha.



__________________________________________


V: I don't know whether to say good morning, or good evening to you, since it's evening here, but morning there.

Me: haha. Umm... let's settle for good er... day?

V: I'll settle for hello. Let's start over: Hello.

Me: HAHA.


He understands me. How sweet.

Oh, and Delci, hold on there! Three days more and summer hols is gonna start! ;)

And of course I want to go to Utah! xD As soon as I've saved up the money, I'll go! Haha


He's spoiled me. Meanie.
Now I can't devour anything else.

0 comments: