June 25, 2009

And We Hear You.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

And it continues...

Wira Cup (School Team)

Dharrnesha (Permanent 3rd Speaker):
My dharr-ling. We are like... two peas from separate pods who met each other in the packet of mixed veggies. Yes, good analogy. But nonetheless, it is true. Can you imagine me and her coming from one-and-the-same mother? *shudder* Never put that image in my mind.

Nevertheless, we complement each other nicely. She the aggressor, me the (aggressee?) repressed. When debating, it seems that my performance influences her own. If I fumble and stutter, you can just bet that she'd have her "umm..." moments. When I fly off the handle in my speech, she'd go all sarcastic and sharp in her rebuttals. When I go all sweet on the adjudicators, she'd start getting all flirty with the Chairperson (gawd, how many times has she said "and a very good morning to the handsome [insert sultry look] Mr. Chairperson."? *shudder*). Despite her sultry, flirty looks however, her innocence in ... ahem... is rather the opposite of my ... experienced state. It actually amuses me endlessly when she is actually shocked by the careless way with which I speak of sex and all that it implies. And also by the off the bat way I say 'fuck', 'shit' and launch into a blue streak of curses.

We make a great team, her and I.

And apparently, according to Jehan, she has "eff-me" legs. Too bad Dharr forbade me from taking a gander at those legendary legs. Tsk. No need to get so self-conscious, Dharr. I've known about your legs since standard 1.



Sheng Rei (2nd Speaker):

He has this affinity with toilets, loos, and restrooms. Every single school we've gone to has accepted him into the smelly embraces of their toilets. This is the typical routine of a normal debating day for him:

  1. Go to school toilet
  2. Go to host school toilet before the quarantine hour
  3. Go to host school toilet after the quarantine hour (before debating)
  4. Go to host school toilet after debating

I have not actually checked if he does go to the school toilet everytime we get back to school. But I have a feeling I don't want to know. What kind of bladder does he have? A really small one, I'd say. Who goes to the bloody loo four times within 2 hours? Besides someone who's purging, that is.

But despite this idiosyncrasy, he's the best damn 2nd speaker we have right now. His notes are vague, and messy. I have no idea how he manages to get it all out in an orderly manner. And he gives the most outrageous examples. One even involved a crazed man, a wall, and a parang. Please don't ask what example it was. You'd crack a kidney laughing.

He so loves starting his sentences with "you know", "did you know", and "my aunt/uncle/grandma /grandpa/ mother/ father/ relatives etc. once bla bla bla..." So I suppose you can guess what kind of person he is. He can be oh-so-crude at times, and oh-so-annoying too. He's a neat-freak who sanitizes everything. He even sanitized a table for me and Dharr. It's a funny quirk, but it's adorable, so we try not to kill him when we tease him.


Jasmine (2nd Speaker):
She needs more rest. Haha. Heya, sexy cheerleader! She is the most bewildering mix of smarts and hotness. She's a debater-cum-cheerleader after all. It's shocking, isn't it? She barely has any practice at all. And I am proud of her. Despite her silence during most of the debate meetings, she somehow takes great pleasure in helping Pave (refer previous post) torture me. Especially when she comes online and taunts me about the male debaters that have traipsed through my life.

She managed to speak quite well during the first round of our debate competition. Not everyone could do that with so little, if none at all, practice and still remain calm and controlled. Kudos, dear! You've the makings of a great 2nd speaker. Me, Dharr, Kim and Pave will brainwash you and make you the best till you eat, live, breathe and speak 2nd speaker. We will revel in the beautiful process, I assure you.


Farhana (Permanent 1st Speaker):
And this is yours truly.



_______________________________________


How come everyone once went "Eugh, Michael Jackson's such a prick!" yet, suddenly when he dies, everyone goes "Oh, MJ, rest in peace. We will miss you."?

I don't think I want to discover the innate intricacies of the human mind. And yet here I am researching on Psychology courses.

I'm a fake. Suppose it applies to everyone else as well? Because really, at one part of one's life, surely she or he would stumble across a time when they were unprecedented hypocrites.

I have a feeling the numbers for tonight are about to reach unparallelled heights.



Eek, did you just kiss it?!

0 comments: