June 19, 2009

One wonders.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Apparently my life will be swamped next week.

In between debating my sorry arse off and stopping by Starbucks to get a good drool over Mocha-guy, I'm about to become a mother as well.

Ah heck. Weirder things have happened.


____________________________________


Laine: Mommy, how come you and daddy aren't sleeping together?

Me: Your daddy's tired of me, honey.

Laine: Awh, but why?

Me: Beats me.

Laine: So you and daddy aren't sleeping together anymore?

Me: ...

Laine: But I miss the comforting sound of you two sleeping together, lulling me to sleep.


One wonders if one's child is a twisted perv masquerading as an artless teenager. Oh, yes, artless teenager is an oxymoron, no? Forgive me.


Laine: I miss the sound of you and daddy, the comforting sounds that let me sleep at night.

Me: .... Are you trying to tell me that you love sex sounds?

Laine: Ahha, you caught on!


One wonders how this crass child could ever be my offspring with a spineless man.


Me: Hey, did you all hear that? Laine loves sex sounds.

Laine: Hey! I could've just meant snoring.

Me: Ah, yes. Snoring. Indeed.

Laine: Yeah, I love hearing you and daddy snoring.

Me: . . . Very interesting.


I think the next time I sleep, oh pardon, the next time me and my husband sleep, I'd bar all the doors and most probably pad all the windows.

Never have I felt thusly violated.


__________________________________



I admit, lately I've been very sombre. But really, at this moment, I highly doubt that I can shake the feeling off.

Suppose it's time to really act serious?

One wonders.



Because you're imposing.

0 comments: