June 16, 2009

It's June

As dictated by Faranza Syns

And it's your birthday.

Geez, who said stable is boring? If you were boring, I'd never have been friends with you. A person who loves House as ardently as I could never be boring.

We've been friends for a long time. It's funny we haven't entirely driven each other up the wall by now. You with your droll, jaded talk, me with my incessant whining. But despite all that, we're a great pair, eh?

You stuck with me despite the many times that I had acted like a bitch. You're patient; you're one tough nut to crack.

And really, you're stable. You're reliable. But you are really not boring. Would boring people read gay love stories? Would boring people understand the endless streams of double entendres that I seem to spout every minute?

You're one excitingly boring person, then.

And hey, everyone's got their own specialty. You'll find yours soon, if you haven't. Trust me.



Happy 17th Birthday, Amanda Lee!



And hey, you're legal! (to drive)


This is a movement,
searching for my life.

0 comments: