March 19, 2009

The suitcase down the path.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I am tired. And cranky. Cranky, cranky, cranky. And wheezing again. Is it that recently dormant asthma?

Gawd.

I was going to post up a picture. Crap. Let me get it right now.

Well.... make that a whole bunch of pictures.

*5 hours later*


Pardon. I get sidetracked very easily. First it was a request to download a song (courtesy of my beloved cousin, soon-to-be-doctor). And then, it was .... errr.... performing a somewhat illegal act. Please don't make me describe it.

Anyways, here they are.


*Insert orgasmic overjoyed face here*

This is a momentous occasion. My first complete (somewhat) makeup set.

Yes, hardly something to go gaga over, but it's colossal to me, at least.

There were five of us: Me, Amanda, Atiqah, Akmar and her sister. Two places: TS and Pavilion. We thrashed the place, eh?

Watched City of Ember at Pavilion. Our hall was deserted. 10 people, tops. There were three guys sitting behind us. In a very indirect kind of way, we communicated between our groups. It's quirky, funny, and something along the borderlines of weird, but it was fun.

Ah, and GSC's chicken hotdog was absolutely de-lish. I wanted more than a bite. *Sigh*

Then, we moved from Pavilion to TS. Walked around, bought some presenrs, and then ate lunch (at 4.00) at the Kopitiam Station.

Considering it's now 3 a.m., I won't go into details. But Kopitiam Station's pretty darned good. Then, we continued our search. Stopped at the Japanese food section and bought some stuff. *drool* I want seaweed.

Lastly, we stopped at Elianto.

I love it. I'll say it again. El-lian-to. Gann!



Allow me my fancies. It's rare that I go overtly gaga.







Okay, yes, I did... errmm... use a BIT of it.





elianto


A major, major, major hug, kiss and thank you goes to my loverly friends. Although this fancy of mine nearly bankrupted you guys (I went pokai too, alright?), you indulged me, so I love all of you so much.

Big Hugs and Kisses!

Oh, and Tiqah? I promise I'll continue writing Mirricae. Haha.



_________________________________


You know, there are times when you need a boost, and the people whom you didn't really expect to give you that boost suddenly does?

It happened to me. Again.

Thank you, kind one. Your non-chalantly phrased words has sparked a flame within my soul.

It'll last long, promise.



No, happily never after,
That just ain't for me.

0 comments: