March 29, 2009

Your Worth.

As dictated by Faranza Syns




And IM-es



First off, what nonsense are you spouting, Danielle? And why in the world did you just slip that piece of paper under my door? You know I hate it when you pen me a new pseudo poison-pen letter. I don't care if you're trying to experiment your new heart-wrenching, gut-wrenching, mind-wreching prank letters on me, but please cease this pointless drivel. I know you're ecstatic that Mrs. Rowland said your essay was perfect, but it doesn't mean I'll just let you continue playing havoc with my feelings.

I mean it. STOP. SLIPPING. LETTERS. UNDER. MY. DOOR.

Oh, and Mamman just as asked me to ask your Mama if you're coming over for dinner tomorrow night.

You're lucky Mamman didn't find that letter. Or I'd skin you alive, Danielle O'Connor.


::Sent by Sophie Dorwood by IM at 4.36 p.m.::


_____________________________


In case you smart people have not noticed, I'm working on something here. I'd love some feedback. But if I don't demand any. I'm just playing around with my characters.

Fun, really.


Is it hard understanding I'm incomplete?

1 comments:

Afzy said...

just put back d bloody cbox will ya!! hahah where've i been?? check my blog yo!! and spammmmmmmmmmmmm!!