March 26, 2009

Bites

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I seriously don't know the whole story. Two people from my blog list are currently at odds with each other. The vendetta doesn't seem to be showing any signs of abating.

Ah. I seriously have no idea what to say.

But talking face to face is better than venting on blogs, don't you think? Labeling said person with X-es, Y-s and Z-s, He-s and She-s...

But then again, forcing girls to change their MO is like asking the sky to breed cows. Or flying pigs. Not favourable and definitely an impossibility.

Girls will be girls. I'm one and I know. And I have done the aforementioned things. Label people, that is. What? Did you think I was going to just name my crush? Pffft.

But it's kind of sad. Sometimes I admire guys and their brick-wall of unity. Backstabbing is a no-no. It's just not in them. They are blunt and agonizingly straightforward.

But ever so emotionally inept at times.

Ah, the world is in balance yet again. I can now sleep with cherubs in mind.


I'll give you lace and leather.

0 comments: