March 5, 2009

Human

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I promised I wouldn't talk to anyone today.

That promise was made yesterday.

And I broke it just a few hours after the dawn of the new day.

Good God, I'll never learn, will I?


______________________________


I made peace with Laine: no more butt-smacking.

She violated the cease-fire, though.

See? Who smacked whose butt first, Laine?

Now I'm gonna be smacking two bottoms each day.



Nurul: Aihh, you don't know Erin, meh? She lifted people's skirt when we were in form 1.


My reaction: OH MAH GAD. ERIN'S HUMAN.


__________________________


"At the night of my accident, I fell in love with a green-eyed angel..."


Didn't you know that sentences like these in romance novels makes me hate my genes? Would you ever dream of making sentences like "I fell in love with the black-eyed angel"?

No.

The rule of comic books and cartoons have long dictated that angels have light, beautiful eyes. Preferrably blue, but anything of the same family would do.

I have obsidian eyes. I can't be an angel.

But screw genetics. At least my cheeks are soft. Soft as a baby's bottom ( see the pun?).

From now on, my heroines will have obsidian, or close to obsidian eyes. Don't worry, dear readers. I'll make the stories as romantic as possible.

Promise.




These lips are made for kissing.
And it's good genetics, damn you.

0 comments: