March 22, 2009

I don't know much.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Somehow, I can't stand it when people put pictures of artistes as their display picture. Be original for goodness' sake. Artistes already have PR companies and spin doctors working for them.

For some reason, I have an aversion to people who try a little too hard. Going a little too overboard. Moderation is key?

Drinking chilled drinks at 2 in the morning is an indulgence of mine.

So is Sarsi at 1 in the morning.

I'm in love with my cousin. No. I was joking. Just checking if you were paying attention.

Because if I were you, I'd have closed this window and wonder why this blogger is being nonsensical.

Simple.

School's about to reopen.

And I want to splurge as much as I can right now.



My case is lock and loaded,
Fool, I'm about to walk out on you.

0 comments: