March 15, 2009

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I am currently sick.

Sick being wheezing horribly, having an itchy throat, an even itchier eye, runny nose and fever on the way.

All this because I went to battle against the evil forces of the dust bunnies-- and won.

I suppose there's always hell to pay. Even for victory.

We have that a trip to Taylor's College tomorrow. I'm hoping I don't get too sick for it.

Ergo, I will now succumb to the powerful effect of the meds I took, and crawl listlessly towards my clean and tidy (for now) bed.

Wish me luck.

Oh, and Harlan Coben, Lucy Gordon and Kathy Williams are awesome. So is Ryan Higa. And Sean. *yawn*

Goodnight, and sweet dreams.





Because sometimes memories get distorted,
And the colours become too bright,
Or too dull,
Or they just fade away.




Because I gave up on you.

0 comments: