March 9, 2009

Don't look into my eyes. You might not like what you see.

As dictated by Faranza Syns


If you look carefully, the picture could be rather disturbing.



A tribute to Tarrant's dark side. Dang you, la. Look what you did to my innocence.






I like her get-up.

Babi, no one in real life can pull off that look.




Makeup. Makeup. Makeup.
I love her eyes. Well, I chose it, so of course I love it. Pfft.

Pow!! Makeup by Pop. Brilliant, isn't it?

Raver Shinagami eyes by City Sky.

MORF Orika GlitterPink Hair by MiniMorfy.

$Rainbow L.O.V.E top by Pop. Again.

Nameless FashOn bottoms by Pop. Yes, her again.

Fruit Happy Gloves by Gaia.

Hip Hop Hunneez poses by Eight08 (pronounced eight-oh-eight xD)Racer.



My most colourful attempt by far. And the one that I use the "glow" option the most. I live for glowing prospects. Pfffft.


__________________________________



Those who agree that the death of a dream should be mourned, hands up!

Those who don't agree, you can jump off a building, and see if I'll mourn you.

Okay, I was just kidding.

Dreams that die of sudden death should be mourned. But there's a time when you have to move on, no?

Honey, please, please, please, move on. There are many dreams in your heart, in your mind, in your soul that you can still bring to life. Don't just stop in the middle of everything.

You can do it. I know.



___________________________


Blah blah blah... I have no idea what to say. I'm morphing my writing style to that of Aja's.

Say goodbye to Faranza. She's going on hybernation, along with her mind, wits and colourful repartees.

She's contemplating life. And mourning a dream.

Hybernation. Definitely.



It's settled. He'll leave you alone now.
And so will I.


0 comments: